Views:
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Weegee's Boards!
February 05, 2023, 07:24:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone!  Enjoy your stay at Weegee's Boards!  Remember to sign up!  :D

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

We Merged!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We Merged!  (Read 825 times)
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Respect Points: N/A

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2009, 06:16:12 pm »

I like the idea but enough with what I like. I got something to say, maybe two things if I can remember the other thing I was gonna say.
1. SMWHC is making a new site so if we do officially merge for realz, it'll not be right now, the page just has the sites so called,"merged," real merging is when two sites are formed together on just one site, like SMWHC would come to this site and have a seperate section or something, there's alot of other kinds of merges aswell though.
(I remembered!)
2. Weegee, one quick thing, the link to the merge is already listed on the first post. Now then.......****, I forgot @_@
well, like Weegee said, if you got any more questions, or concerns as a matter of fact, please tell us, we'll be happy to answer your post/questions. :)
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: