Views:
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Weegee's Boards!
March 28, 2024, 05:14:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone!  Enjoy your stay at Weegee's Boards!  Remember to sign up!  :D

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT NEWS!  (Read 250 times)
Magikoopa
Noob

Rep: +0/-0

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2009, 11:38:33 pm »

Hiya, I'm one of Weegee's friends... (I go by Eggy or Yoshi Egg at other sites)

He has told me to post this unfortunate message here:

Quote from: Weegee
"Sorry I haven't been on everyone...I think my site may have gotten hacked.  My password was changed into a bunch of random letters and numbers, and a lot of the members got their username changed into their previous ones.  I'll describe what happened...
Well, I went to change my profile, then I put my password into the "Confirm Password" space, but it told me it was an incorrect password and logged me out.  I tried to log in a few more times, but it still said my password was incorrect.  So I finally just gave up, and had it send my password to me.  I took that password and put it into the Login window along with my name, but it told me I was unable to log in.  It said something about my cookies...so then I wondered if my computer had gotten hacked...to tell you the truth, I don't really know what happened...anyway, after it told me that something was wrong with my cookies, I went to Genofan, another admin of my site, to help me out.  So I gave him my password and told him to change it and see what happened.  He could log into my account perfectly fine...so anyway, he changed my password and logged out.  After that he tried to log back into his account, but it said his username wasn't valid.  That made me wonder if it was anything dealing with my computer, or if the site that hosts my site went kaboom...Anyway, he was finally able to log into his account, and...well...everything went back to normal.  But I STILL can't log in.  I never knew cookies could be so evil...
Please continue to log in and enjoy your stay.  Also, respect our new admin Quizler!  Congrats on getting the admin position Quizler!  Well, I think I covered everything...if you have any more questions, PM me on SMWC, or catch me on the IRC.  My name on the IRC is Weegee, and my name on SMWC is Mr. Weegee.
I can't wait to regain my rightful place on the admin throne.  :P
Well...adios."

Well, hopefully he will get the problem fixed, whatever it is. :(
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Quizler
Don't make me Quiz you!
Administrator

Rep: +9/-0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 11:46:05 pm »

LOLZ RESPECT ME
Weegee
Blargh
Administrator

Rep: +17/-0

Respect Points: N/A

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 12:19:14 am »

YUS!  I CAN LOG BACK IN!  IT WAS MY EVIL COOKIES!
As you can see I'm hyper.  Of course I am, I thought my site was b0rked.
YOU MAY ALL RESUME YOUR LIVES NOW. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:08:28 pm by Weegee » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Magikoopa
Noob

Rep: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 01:35:49 am »

YUS!  I CAN LOG BACK IN!  IT WAS MY EVIL COOKIES!
As you can see I'm hyper.  Of course I am, I thought my site was b0rked.
YOU MAY ALL RESUME YOUR LIVES NOW. 
I'm the one who had told you to clear the cookies, so I helped :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:09:01 pm by Weegee » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 04:19:41 pm »

Good to see ya back Weegee :D

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D
Weegee
Blargh
Administrator

Rep: +17/-0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 04:51:22 pm »

Yes Eggy, you did help.  :P

Also, I think I know what made my password go boom.
I set it so that your password has to be eight characters long...mine was less...So I think it flipped out and reset it to all kinds of different numbers and letters.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:09:45 pm by Weegee » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: