Views:
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Weegee's Boards!
March 29, 2024, 07:15:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone!  Enjoy your stay at Weegee's Boards!  Remember to sign up!  :D

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Ultra Announcements

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultra Announcements  (Read 224 times)
Weegee
Blargh
Administrator

Rep: +17/-0

Respect Points: N/A

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2009, 01:46:46 pm »

SUPER ULTRA MEGA.
1-I deleted the gallery tab...it wasn't much fun, and it was rather pointless.
2-I added a tab which contains the Chatbox!  Be sure to go there and have fun!
3-I hid the help tab...but now it's back...>_<
4-I'm debating on weather or not I should delete the links tab...I don't really care for it...but I know who does...*Looks at Marioman*
5-We have reached 5000 views!  Yes, I know, it's a little late.  >_<
6-I haven't been on as much due to school...I hate school...>_>
7-I'm deleting the rules thread and adding a rules tab.  I have modified the rules greatly...
8-I've been doing a lot of things to the forum lately...such as adding boards, deleting topics, deleting boards, etc.
9-POST MORE MEMBERS.  We seriously need more posts...our post average is like 0.2 posts a day.  ;_;
10-I have a new icon for the search bar at the top.
11-Do any of you guys notice lag on my forum?  I'm trying to figure out whats wrong...it's not all me though, a lot of people are helping me with this.  When I scroll it goes so sssssssslllllllooooooooooooooooowww.
12-I'm adding a lot of tabs now that I've figured out how to add a Webpage of my own.
13-I edited the homepage a little bit...
14-Don't pay attention to the help tab.  I wish I could delete it, but sadly this is a hosted forum, and I can't.
15-I want to publish a book...if I ever do, I will move this place to a permanent excellent domain, and this place will be tip-top.  :3
16-ShadowNinjaNick is making ranks for the forum!  Remember to thank him when we have new awesome ranks.  :D
17-I am adding songs to the playlist...if you want a song playing on the playlist, request it in this thread.  That's a link by the way...
18-I need a new and better banner...anyone want to help?  Or do any of you know of a good image I could work with?
19-Again, remember that I'm always working on this forum.  I am aware it may be cruddy...
20-I'm thinking about adding a new stylesheet...any suggestions?
21-Watch out for new things on this forum, and come here everyday!  Chances are I would've added, modified, or deleted something.
I hope you guys enjoy all of these upgrades, and most of all, I hope you all enjoy my forum.
Phew...long post...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 01:47:52 pm by ǝǝƃǝǝʍ » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:05:21 pm »

MUCHO UPDATE! :O
Dang, you've been busy!
Yay, we have a chat tab now. :D
KEEP LINK TAB!
Great work you too. :)
(Weegee and ShadowNinjaNick)
I'll do more for this site soon enough, after I'm done fixing a few errors of my own. *looks at hack*
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D
ʞɔıuɐɾuıuʍopɐɥs
Noob

Rep: +5/-0

Bow to me.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 05:45:48 pm »

It seems you misunderstood me. I told you my computer didn't support whatever link was given for the sheets. My computer is very old and tends to not work on things along the line of creating. I'm lucky if I can run Lunar Magic sometimes! Plus, my birthday is coming up and I am incredibly busy. Again, sorry for letting you down.

Desu~!
Weegee
Blargh
Administrator

Rep: +17/-0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 06:42:29 pm »

It seems you misunderstood me. I told you my computer didn't support whatever link was given for the sheets. My computer is very old and tends to not work on things along the line of creating. I'm lucky if I can run Lunar Magic sometimes! Plus, my birthday is coming up and I am incredibly busy. Again, sorry for letting you down.
Ohhhh.  I just thought there was a delay...
It's still fine.

MUCHO UPDATE! :O
Dang, you've been busy!
Yay, we have a chat tab now. :D
KEEP LINK TAB!
Great work you too. :)
(Weegee and ShadowNinjaNick)
I'll do more for this site soon enough, after I'm done fixing a few errors of my own. *looks at hack*
Indeed I have been busy.  :P
Do you really want me to keep the link tab?
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 12:57:24 pm »

I tell you what Weegee, keep it if you want, it's your site. ;)
I'd prefer you did but it doesn't matter. :)

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: