Views:
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Weegee's Boards!
March 29, 2024, 05:36:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone!  Enjoy your stay at Weegee's Boards!  Remember to sign up!  :D

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Discussion/Questions/Help

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion/Questions/Help  (Read 248 times)
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Respect Points: N/A

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2009, 10:29:11 am »

Want some help or discuss some stuff you found out about MUGEN? Come here, also, ask questions as much as you want here.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ʞɔıuɐɾuıuʍopɐɥs
Noob

Rep: +5/-0

Bow to me.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 12:17:18 pm »

Where can I download MUGEN and find characters for it? How do people get those weird layouts with more than 10 character spaces. Also, how do I insert the characters?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 12:21:26 pm by ʞɔıuɐɾuıuʍopɐɥs » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Desu~!
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Respect Points: N/A

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 12:43:41 pm »

ok, you can get chars by searching for "MUGEN characters" on google. to get more then 10 char places, go to data folder, then system.DEF file, go down to where you see rows and columns written in the Character select definition part. change the original  rows value to 3 and the columns value to 11. go to pos = and change to 6,158. now search for something that says Cell.Size, change to 26,25. change Cell.Spacing to 2. bot go down to the writing that syas p1.Face.offset adn change to 18,13. change p1.face.scale to 1,1 if not already, then save by going to file, then save, click save two times to make sure it saves, some times it doesn't save right. ;) only way you can test this and tell that it worked is by having like 5-10 char already on your MUGEN.
To insert char, go to the char folder located in WinMugen (WinMugen's the only MUGEN that's the best MUGEN system) put the char folder you downloaded in that folder. Now go to data folder, then select.DEF. delete kfm folder btw if you don't want the karate fighter char on there, he's not that good I don't think. now, in the select file you opened, go to the Character section and to the bottom, delete kfm and all the other stuff in the char section except the Character writing at the top and the other stuff like Music section, etc. if you want. write down the character name's folder in the Character section, then open MUGEN and test it out.
I'm probaly going to make a MUGEN tutorial for all the MUGEN stuff, IDK yet. :)
If you don't understanmd some of the stuff I just said, ask Firebar to explain it to you if you want. ;)
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: