Views:
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Weegee's Boards!
March 19, 2024, 06:40:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone!  Enjoy your stay at Weegee's Boards!  Remember to sign up!  :D

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The New Plans

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Plans  (Read 725 times)
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Respect Points: N/A

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2009, 03:55:54 pm »

Well, after some thinking and consideration, we have come up with a new plan for Weegee Board's fate!

We have decided to merge the forum to my forum, Green Hill Zone. We are also gonna merge WEB, which is World Elite Brawlers, with Green Hill Zone. Yea you heard me, we're merging. :P

Anyways, wut does this mean to you? Well, not that much if you like moving alot but anyways, The move will take place once Weegee rakes up enough money to buy a host for Green Hill Zone. We are currently organizing Green Hill Zone for the arrival of the merge. After Weegee buys the host, the merging process will start abruptly and will end in at least 2 days. After we're settled in, we will announce the opening of the new forum and all of that good stuff. Be looking forward to this in the next few months. Until then, cya.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

aleema4510
Noob

Rep: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 06:42:57 am »

hello
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: