Views:
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Weegee's Boards!
March 28, 2024, 09:25:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone!  Enjoy your stay at Weegee's Boards!  Remember to sign up!  :D

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

This site is gone to the dogs!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This site is gone to the dogs!  (Read 491 times)
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Respect Points: N/A

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2009, 12:51:05 pm »

If you beleived the title, you need help.
Weegee, this site is just dead, no one really visits anymore, make your choice, but I think we just need to delete this place. IK that you spent a lot of time on this place but it's getting no attention at all. I feel sad that this place just collapsed and died but if no one is going to use this place except staff members, there's really no use for it. I've been on here for 3 days as a matter of fact and kept track of how many people came here, only 3 people visited this palce, and they done it each in about a 4 minute session. :(
I really like this place but dude, it's over, it looks 100% like the life span of this forum is over for good! If you got any plans for this palce, fine, but this place as a forum isn't doing well anymore.

Weegee, good luck if you decide to keep and work on this palce to get it active but to be truthful with you, IDK this place is gonna get active ever. ;_;

If people start coming and posting, instead of just looking at posts and then leaving, maybe this site would live...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:38:15 pm by SonicBlue77 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Weegee
Blargh
Administrator

Rep: +17/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 03:09:06 am »

I know, I'm sad that this place (which took more than a month to perfect) is dead.  I seriously doubt this place will ever become very active, but hey, you never know.  Seeing as how I'm the founder, I don't really want my work to die, so I'll keep it open for the time being.

Maintenance mode wasn't permanent, as you can see.  I was just doing some things with the forum.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
SonicBlue77
Administrator

Rep: +14/-0

Can Ya Catch Me!?! >:)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:10:09 am »

Die random video!
Yea, IK what you mean dude, i'd probaly do the same thing.
I wish you good luck, hopefully it gets active and stays like that soon!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Want to brawl, tell me, i'm game! message me on here or SMWC for my brawl code. ;)
Also, Mario and The Mushroom of power demo 1 fixed is out, get it at SMWC! =D=D=D=D=D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: